BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Um A.
Ad
Review for: Soft Ivory, Nude Beige, Soft Sable more...
I like it so much ,you are creative and offer part of your creativity and forward
I need to try it , Thank you❤️
Valery B.
Alajuela, Zarcero
I love it so cool,it's exactly what I was expecting, I really recommend it, such a good product and nice quality
Ivana V.
I just love this product.I can't imagine my makeup look without this powder foundation.I makes me look natural.
Julia W.
Toronto
Love this product im so happy we got it feels like nothing on your face. Not heavy and looks and feels natural
Elle M.
Spennymoor, Spennymoor
Brilliant product feels so good on the skin and looks lovely definitely something ill repurchase in the future
Clara T.
It was good but hard to get a shade to match me but it is a good formula and it wears for a good amount of time
Kylie B.
British Columbia
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This powder goes on sooo nice!! It doesn't look gross on your skin like some others do and it actually stays on
Justine F.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
May be a hit and miss for some people, but I found it very finely milled and covers what I needed to conceal.
Aashi B.
Thane west, Maharashtra, India
Micro foundation and a colour for every skin colour. Blends well and looks flawless during the day and night
Yayis O.
Me ha servido muy bien es muy buen producto me tapa manchas me gusta xque es se ve muy natural al aplicarlo
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!