BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2032)
Clenilda J.
Produto excelente!Cobre as imperfeições da pele e é fácil de aplicar.Muito bom!Eu usei isso várias vezes.Em comparação com outros, é muito melhor!
Leah M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It covered my skin well, but I found even the most grey-ish colours to be quite orange. My skin is more of an olive so it didn't work well for me.
lourdes s.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Me fasinan los productos de l´oréal Paris son facinantes, me encanta la formas en la que vienen sus productos y el envase. la verdad que muy bueno
Lynn R.
Keith
Best foundation powder for me. Stays on my face forever no matter what I’m doing. Full coverage, light on your face. I don’t use any other powder.
Allison H.
Oshawa, Ontario Canada
This is one of my favorite mineral makeup powders. I love the coverage I get without it being to thick. It's a great match for my sensitive skin.
Nastasija N.
Just like everything from Loreal this thing is amazing makes your skin look perfect The brush is faboulous and I would recommend it to everyone!
Mahjabin C.
I have been using this for quite a long time and I like it very much. It blends easily and gives a good coverage which is cost effective as well.
tracey p.
it is easy to use , and perfect size to easily store in a purse to bring with you , it is long lasting and great color would definetly buy again
Karina M.
Es realmente efectivo. Me encanta. Cubre todas esas imperfecciones horribles que muchas tenemos y aparentemente hasta uno se ve mucho más joven.
Kendra O.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Love this product, love the brush it came with and I would buy this again. It worked amazing on my skin and great coverage nothing too dramatic.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!