BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Amanda G.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I used this a lot throughout high school as I could afford it for every day use. It’s good for sheer to medium coverage or can be used on top of liquid foundation. For me powders alone are very drying so I would recommend moisturizer before using this. The brush on the top is not very good and I use my own, so it just made it unnecessarily bulky.
I used this foundation for quite some time and really appreciate the coverage it gave me. It was a really nice matter finish, good for oily skin. I do think that it was kind of cakey and obvious looking though. The built in brush is a nice addition to take it on the go.
Sydney G.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love this makeup! It covers well but feels light and doesn't cause my skin to breakout. It's matte finish lasts all day and creates a smooth foundation for bronzer and blush. The built in brush is great for on the go touch ups, and best of all it won't break the bank.
Madison N.
McHenry
I really like this powder and how it comes with a brush. I bought it from Walgreens and it's super easy to apply even on the go with the brush. A con would be that it runs out very fast, but it's affordable so i would buy it again!
Rebecca N.
Salinas, CA
This is a great powder foundation for multiple purposes. It's great for a light dusting over your morning moisturizer for a quick look, or to build up the coverage for a full face. It's also great to set liquid foundation for an ever fuller coverage. A great product!
Sol
With this campaign you can win those products that you need so much for the skincare. I relly like this product, easy to apply, durability of several hours and good correction of imperfections.
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this for fast application to quickly even my skin tone out on "no makeup" days. I touch my face a lot so it wears of quickly, I haven't tried it with a setting spray so that may help with that problem. It's a good grave product as well because the brush is effective.
Evie H.
LOVE this product. It is so affordable, and better than any more expensive products I've tried. The powder provides a nice coverage that makes my skin look so smooth and free of blemishes-- but not in a "cakey" way. I have yet to find anything better!
Maria Elena S.
I don't have a great experience with this product.. I look shiny through the day and the brush doesn't work for it.. is so softy that I ended using another one to apply..
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This product isn’t bad it’s nice that it comes with a brush but this dont product doesn’t give full coverage. It goes best over a liquid foundation not just on its own I wouldn’t by this product again just because I like full coverage
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!