BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
April W.
Sarepta, LA
This product has literally changed my life! I have acne scars and had problems with coverage when I would buy makeup, but I don't have to be self conscious anymore with this. It covers great and does wonders for my skin. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Kimberly R.
Claremore, OK
I thought I would love bare minerals but I just can't. It seems I am the rare individual that is allergic to this product as it makes me itch horribly. Was told by a sales person that it's impossible to be allergic to minerals but I'm here to tell you it is!
Lauren B.
Golden Valley
This is my holy grail! I don't even need to put cream or liquid foundation on before this. I recommend this to everyone and anyone. Worth the price it is so great. I have not one bad thing to say about it. It last for 8 hours EASY probably longer but I usually wash my face before I can test out the wear.
Amanda N.
I have used this before, and I don't like it at all. Just me personally I feel it isn't very good quality. The packaging on it is neat, and it's easy to apply. I would recommend someone get it if they don't use a lot of powders.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
This is my daily makeup. Light feeling, but reasonable coverage. I don't like heavy makeup except for special occasions and this is just right. I look polished, but don't feel overly done. Many shades to choose from and find your match. Good mineral makeup for the money.
Amy W.
franklin, OH
I love this powder foundation! It's contained better than most so it's not as messy. The colors are great and match up awesome. It goes on evenly and lasts all day, so no need to reapply. My favorite color is the Buff Beige. The brush is nice, soft and big and lasts fairly well to the end of product.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
This was my all time favorite mineral foundation when I was younger , it covered pretty well ! The brush is easy to use and I purchased this at CVS! It's very affordable compared to other high end brands and has similar results !
Lauren K.
De Pere, WI
This is honestly my go to. The coverage is buildable so you're not going to look caked unless you apply too much or if that's your thing. I often use it over liquid concealer if I've got a particularly difficult area to cover up.
Katie B.
Crowley, TX
My skin is dry in some areas on my face and can become oily in other areas. I like to wear L'Oreal True Match Mineral Foundation because it evens everything out and doesn't leave my face feeling light and not looking like I caked on a bunch of makeup. #LOREAL #lorealtruematch #mineralfoundation
Kim B.
I really like this stuff when I want lighter more natural coverage. It surprisingly covers my acne scars on my cheeks very well, and I like the finish. I had to stop using it everyday this winter because I have some dry patches, but once the air is less dry I will probably be back to using this.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!