BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Paola C.
I have sensitive, combination/oily skin. This powder is a great match for my skin (it's been quite the battle finding the right shade for my fair comolexion) and I love the coverage that this loose powder provides, but I do notice some shine about halfway through the day and if I wear this powder daily, I begin to break out more. To combat the things that I don't like about this powder, I blot or use Neutrogena rice complex mattifying powder when my T-zone starts getting a little shiny and I don't wear foundation on a daily basis to allow my skin some recovery time. Great color match, but not great for those like me who struggle with shine over the course of a day or those whose skin isn't fond of having much on it. (Also never saw a non-comedogenic label anywhere on the product details)
Nessa C.
South Jordan, UT
Every day I use it!!! Makes me feel so beautiful!! So gentle and sensitive with your skin!! I love it so much
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
The final touch of this product is amazing. You look natural and gives you a perfect touch. Is easy to use and also last all day. Great for any type of make up!
Dana K.
This is super light I love it. I like to put it over a liquid foundation to "set" it and it gives such a beautiful finish. It also looks great all on it's own.
Sarah D.
Arecibo
A
10/10 would recommend, it's an amazing compact powder and I loveeee it! I use different brands on compact and this one is at the top of the list.
GREAT!!
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This foundation does wonders, I haven't seen one like this in the past, it is easy to apply, good for oily skin, I wouldn't reccomend for dry skin thoygh.
Rafaela M.
Amoo , da um ótimo acabamento . nunca usei um produto melhor que esse gostaria de usar esperimentar mais produtos dessa marca para ver e bom que nem esse.
Linh H.
Toronto, ON
I love this because it is super cheap and it really does work it's like a oil blotting sheet the oil and shine just disappears and leaves a perfect face
Sarah C.
In my everyday base makeup i don't use powder. But when i go out for events or something like that i need my skin to be mate, and this powder is perfect
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would highly recommend it. Gaves a full coverage without creating a mask. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!