BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2033)
Lakeisha A.
Canberra
One of my old time favourites, have used this numerous amounts of times and has never disappointed! It's long lasting and very affective towards oily skin. I'm a repeat user and would defiantly recommend to family and friends
Amanda D.
Dieppe, NB
I used this after applying the True Match foundation. It was ok, however I no longer use this brand for either foundation or powder - I have moved on to MAC because it provides better coverage.
Bunny P.
yeovil, somerset
Everything you could ask for in a powder, its light and easy to just dust over your face to set your foundation, covers any oiliness and lasts for most of the day! Also its very affordable, well worth having in your makeup bag.
Adina A.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
True match powder/ foundation have always been couple of my favorite drugstore products.. affordable but work like a high end make up brand. blends easily, amazing finish and great colour range
Glorimari G.
Bronson, FL
This powder is so great that I actually bought a dark shade and use that as my bronzer! It is long lasting and the coverage it gives is great!! Ladies definitely try buying a dark shade for your contouring, You'll love it!
Elizabeth Y.
While I loved how well this covered and smoothd out my skin, it ended up giving me an allergic reaction and my face went red and puffy. Turns out the way it covered my pores was the issue.
Olivia M.
Highly recommend I have oil combo skin and this was a great product for me for years. I used this for around two years and absolutely loved it. I could no longer find it in my small town so was forced to change.
Mikaela S.
It is a great loose powder it makes a matee finish it looks amazing some times when I get to the bottom of it it gets stuck in the brush at the top I wish it was just the powder
Sarah C.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I cant tell you how great this powder other than THIS POWDER CHANGE MY LIFE. It change every foundation I wear. It's very lightweight but still have a pretty good correcting colour on the skin. Thumbs up!
Tara O.
League City, TX
I use this product daily. The only thing I don't like about it is that after a couple weeks of using it mine got pressed on the top and hard to use. But once I scratched that off it worked great again.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!

back