BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Salina C.
Innerkip, ON
I've been using this product for years now and it's wonderful. It's not too expensive and it doesn't feel cakey. It evens my skin tone well and it has good coverage.
Karen S.
I love this powder ! Unlike neutrogena you can actually tell you're wearing powder! It blends in easily and I just love how it look on ! It's also cheaper than neutrogena and I myself think it's better .i would so buy again!
aileen M.
Pointe-Claire
nice foundation, that doesn't cause me to break out the way that other products do. I like that it actually matches my very pale skin. I would recommend it to anyone.
Dannielle T.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is the foundation I used while I was in high school as we were really allowed to wear make up this gave me a flawless effect with no one really being able to tell that I had make up on.
Alexis P.
I found this powder to be ok...at times it made my face look dry and unfortunately I couldn't find one that matched my pale skin tone. It also rubbed off on absolutely everything and wouldn't stick to my skin very well.
Leyla S.
I buy this powder when i don't feel like buying a high end powder foundation becasue this is very good for its price it covers a good amount and the shade selection is amazing love the texture and the price
Regan L.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I don't have the powder but I have the liquid foundation and it works pretty good. I don't use much so it doesn't cover what I want it too but if I use anymore it looks cake-y
Marian A.
Milwaukee, WI
Wow is wonderful, a makeup concludes with the application of the free powders, this brush is brilliant to apply it. It has excellent coverage, it package is perfect
Yesenia F.
I use it but not as a match powder I use a darker color for it to look like bronzed on my face and I love it , still use it and I haven't found a better one yet!
Iva I.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Love this stuff. it applies nicely & evenly. the colors available match my skin perfectly, i prefer powder to a liquid and this is by far my favorite.!This is one of my favorite powders to wear on my foundations. It's the perfect color for me and makes my skin look flawless!! I get compliments all the time and it's so easy to put on with the brush it comes with. I would recommended this to anyone who is looking for a good priced powder.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!