BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Bunny P.
yeovil, somerset
Everything you could ask for in a powder, its light and easy to just dust over your face to set your foundation, covers any oiliness and lasts for most of the day! Also its very affordable, well worth having in your makeup bag.
Glorimari G.
Bronson, FL
This powder is so great that I actually bought a dark shade and use that as my bronzer! It is long lasting and the coverage it gives is great!! Ladies definitely try buying a dark shade for your contouring, You'll love it!
Elizabeth Y.
While I loved how well this covered and smoothd out my skin, it ended up giving me an allergic reaction and my face went red and puffy. Turns out the way it covered my pores was the issue.
Olivia M.
Highly recommend I have oil combo skin and this was a great product for me for years. I used this for around two years and absolutely loved it. I could no longer find it in my small town so was forced to change.
Mikaela S.
It is a great loose powder it makes a matee finish it looks amazing some times when I get to the bottom of it it gets stuck in the brush at the top I wish it was just the powder
Sarah C.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I cant tell you how great this powder other than THIS POWDER CHANGE MY LIFE. It change every foundation I wear. It's very lightweight but still have a pretty good correcting colour on the skin. Thumbs up!
Tara O.
League City, TX
I use this product daily. The only thing I don't like about it is that after a couple weeks of using it mine got pressed on the top and hard to use. But once I scratched that off it worked great again.
Brooke K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is good As long as you use a liquid foundation underneath. This product is really better for setting your look, not necessarily as a stand alone foundation.
Courtney I.
Irvine, KY
I love L'Oreal make up products! I always wear this on top of my foundation and it smooths out my face perfectly and really sets the foundation. It feels so light, also!
Fae B.
Oxford
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This powder is quite good, used it for a few months nice and easy to apply keeps make up last a few hours longer brush come with it so your getting a free brush as well
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!