BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Anna P.
It looks darker on the skin than it does in the packaging. It is an affordable product for the results as it sets the make up well. There are many better alternatives such as MAC. It is nice packaging and its easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget who likes easy, fast application.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
This is an okay powder for the drugstore. Not great, by any means. Didn't keep my skin shine free and looked a little cakey. Seems to wear off in a short period of time, as well. However, better than some of the other drugstore powders I've tried.
jheilem m.
Plus there are so many different shades makes it easy to find ur perfect shade match which is always a big deal and not the easiest thing to find alot of times. The brush it comes with is nice and soft and fluffy and works beautifully to blend and cover evenly and smoothly. I absolutely love this powder, like I said it's exspensive for my affordability right now but worth the splurge, so I usually only use it on days I need more coverage or days I actually have plans I don't use it everyday or just to go run errands. Great for special occasions too.
Joy S.
For a drugstore powder the quality and staying power is amazing! I can get pretty good coverage from it when using alone. But I also use it as a setting powder and works just fine to get rid of shine. Would repurchase in a heartbeat.
Pragna K.
I AM USING LOREAL PARIS MINERAL FOUNDATION FROM PAST 5 YEARS .I LIKE PRODUCT.I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT FOUNDATIONS FROM LOREAL BUT I FELLING VERY COMFORT IN USING THIS MINERAL FOUNDATION.I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMEND THIS KIND OF PRODUCTS FROM LOREAL.THANK YOU.
Jeanine T.
Great product does not make my skin dry or make it look flaky, small enough to fit in my handbag, but it's not even necessary to touch up my make up. I bought it at a pharmacy, i have normal skin and light skin tone i would definitely buy it again
Naomi R.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I had never used a powder foundation before because I thought the coverage would have not been that great, this foundation completely turned that around for me. Its so lightweight and yet you get full coverage without looking cakey. I love it and have repurchased it many many times.
Claudita M.
La textura es super buena pues no raspa toma la cantidad adecuada y es muy suave esparse super bien y se siente como un ligero masaje al momento de frotarla al rostro exelente lo recomiendo y no se le sueltan los pelitos ni nada por el estilo
Laura A.
Spain
Me intereso comprar el producto porque nunca habia tenido una base con ese formato, pero me ha decepcionada un poco. Es mas util como polvo compacto que como base, no acaba de " tapar" del todo la piel.
Lakeisha A.
Canberra
One of my old time favourites, have used this numerous amounts of times and has never disappointed! It's long lasting and very affective towards oily skin. I'm a repeat user and would defiantly recommend to family and friends
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!