BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
mozapie v.
Canberra
I really liked this powder foundation, in terms of coverage it won't cover any breakouts or redness however it will even out your skin tone. The product comes with a brush but I honestly would prefer if it didn't have one as the brush is of very bad quality and only make the product bulky. the finish is semi matte.
Nikki C.
Creston, NL
Does the job, not the best on the market for drug store. Little pricey, great range of colour selection. Pretty decent at controlling oil but again there's better options. Overall a good powder but I wouldn't buy it again!
jewels o.
Tucson, AZ
True match powder is a must have! they have a range of colors from fair to dark skin! I personally use the true match powder as a contour because of the great pigment and perfect matte finish. the prize is so amazing as well! must have!!
Tessa L.
I think that this is better than bare minerals powder, as it gives a much more natural finish, but with full coverage. It doesn't look cakey, or feel heavy and the brush included is actually pretty good. It also lasts a really long time. Slightly more expensive than other powders but so worth it.
Cuomu Z.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I am not a regular customer of L'Oreal. I got the product because I wanna try the true match collection. Unfortunately, the colour doesn't match. The power is not bad. The problem is the package, which looks nice at the first sight, but can be very messy while applying it.
Vivi C.
chile
Illuminate your skin with this L'Oréal True Match ... Natural and helpful for your skin , giving it a natural glow , and also full of minerals .... You can look beautiful taking care of your skin !
Ella S.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This product was really nice on my skin it matches my foundation perfectly the only thing is that it is very easy to pick up too much product on the brush. I would use this again as it was the perfect colour. This was the first time I have used this and I was very pleased
Demi R.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This product is amazing for all skin types I think it is great if you have dry skin because it doesn't emphasis it and it is made with 95% minerals and it has an SPF of 15 so overall I'd recommend this product to anyone with and skin type because it feels so light weight whilst giving coverage and it last for ages !
Rouba H.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Surprisingly love this product. I'm not one to buy powder foundations but this has been an exception and I absolutely love it. It's light wearing and doesn't shift or start blotching. I love it
Karissa K.
I use coverup to reduce shine, and hide the redness in my face the hot summer causes me - This has been the best I have found to accomplish that. Long lasting, matte finish and blends very well. A little goes a long way, and it leaves you with flawless looking skin.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!