BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2014)
Faith C.
Charlotte, NC
Beautiful drugstore powder foundation. It is affordable and it looks gorgeous. I actually have been wanting to repurchase. I have oily skin and this doesn't desolate or break down! I would recommend it to others
Chelsea A.
Truro , Cornwall
This is my all time favourite powder foundation.

Not only is it affordable the quality is insane.

I picked up mine for boots uk.

Full coverage with no caking.

All my friends have now converted too.
Joyce R.
Base mineral pura, em pó que dá a sua pele um acabamento impecável sem irritar uma pele. Basta mergulhar o pincél na base em pó, agitar, em seguida, aplicar o produto a pele.produto maravilhoso
Lidia J.
Es un fondo de makillaje mineral ideal para verano tapa muy bien las imperfecciones y te jefa un acabado aterciopelado y así note duda la cara y note salen brillos
toia i.
This product os very is soft and you feel it a bit cold when applied To the skin but is relaxing .after you apply it tour face will look natural.
I recomend it .
Grace C.
Iwade, Kent
I was looking for a product that I could use to set my liquid foundation ( back in the day before I found Este Lauder) and I came across L'Oreal True Match Natural Gentle Mineral Makeup. This product does that job perfectly but so much more. It has good enough coverage to apply alone, especially good if you get up late or are just running out of time but still want to apply makeup. For those of you that don't like to feel your wearing makeup this product is perfect!. With SPF 19 you will have some protection from the sun too which is key to keeping young healthy skin.
Lisa I.
BURNABY, BC
I used this powder a while back but I recently picked it up again because I really liked it. Now I remember why! Most loose powders don't have a very good colour selection so I like that this does and it really really matches my skin tone! You also get a pretty good amount of product in here so it lasts a long time. The coverage is very good, you could use it on its own depending on your skin but I am acne prone so I use it over foundation.
Lisa C.
*Dissapointed *
I have to be honest I was a little dissapointed with this, the coverage was very little and I found it very orange in colour even though I went for the lightest colour.
I also find it leaves my face looking very patchy too.
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
I used this foundation powder all throughout my high school years. I liked the finish it gave to my face. It's pretty effective and the value isn't bad for a drugstore product.
Rachael C.
The brush that comes with this foundation is a bit too harsh to be used. Powder is fine and this does mimic the texture of your skin extremely well, I just feel it oxidises on me throughout the day.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!