BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Amy M.
Birmingham
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I really wanted to love this product. I have really red cheeks and so it did t have enough coverage for me for work. But it worked great for just a touch up or If I was just going to run errands. It felt weightless, went on smoothly, and stayed pretty well. I would recommend this to some one who only needs medium to light coverage!
Ryan J.
I have been using this foundation since high school. It is very easy to apply and blends pretty well. I find it hard to use how I assume it is supposed to be used so I pour some powder on the counter and use the brush from there. I have oily skin and I find I get pretty shiny with this powder towards the middle/end of the work day.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like to use this as a powder after using a light foundation. It works well and actually has a nice smell to it. I love the packaging and how the brush and container are setup. Have been using off and on since I was roughly 16 and I’m 23 while I do sometimes shy away and try other things this is definitely
a good “go to” product.
Isabella O.
Jacksonville, FL
Son polvos sueltos, al principio no sabia como usarlos para no gastar tanto producto pero después fui sabiendo como se usan, son muy suaves, dejan un acabado muy bonito en la piel, me encantan para hacer baking cuando uso concealer.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation When I was using powder foundation I LOVED this because it worked really well & gave me the perfect amount of coverage & felt good on my skin it's really soft & creamy. So if you're looking for a great drugstore mineral powder foundation try this you won't be disappointed!
Natalia C.
me encanta, aunque es de cobertura alta o asi la siento yo, la uso a diario porque tiene un acabado natural . el corrector color naranja que uso antes se relaciona muy bien con este producto y la vdd creo que por un buen tiempo la seguiré usando
kaitlyn M.
Loreal is an awesome brand. I really feel like their products are awesome to be a cheaper brand. This foundation is so velvet smooth, it goes on with no issue and even has the brush (witch is so soft!!) definitely would use this again, I love how it makes my skin look and how it takes my redness right away!
Heather B.
Atlanta, GA
I love how light this foundation is! I can't really stand to wear liquid foundation so this is my go to! It's amazing how natural and blended this makeup makes you look. I've gotten asked in public if I even had makeup on!
Lynsey T.
Royalton, KY
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This product does great for a light to medium coverage look. It keeps the whole face matte throughout the day without touch ups. For even fuller coverage use over a liquid foundation! I use this on a daily basis and find it very well for my combination skin!
April W.
Sarepta, LA
This product has literally changed my life! I have acne scars and had problems with coverage when I would buy makeup, but I don't have to be self conscious anymore with this. It covers great and does wonders for my skin. I recommend this to everyone I know.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!