BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
brittany f.
Didn't care too much about this product. The brush wasn't the softest to my face, and the powder really didn't cover much to the face. i wouldn't recommend it's too expensive for the lack of quality.
Kelsey T.
Litchfield , NH
I've been using this foundation for a while now. It cracks on my nose and forehead. I don't have dry skin either so I'm not sure why it's doing this. I'll be trying a new one soon.
Jessica P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I get so many compliments on my skin every time I use this product! I get great coverage and my skin is super luminous! The only downside is that it makes my skin feel a little dry when using it. But I have very dry skin, so that definitely makes sense. I would definitely recommend this stuff!
Roya H.
Bellevue, WA
Honestly not super impressed with this powder. It's cheap and has fairly good coverage but really dried out my skin and the bristles on the brush were too rough. If you don't have sensitive skin or you're not worried about it drying you out, it did work pretty well. Not going to buy again.
Gabrielle M.
Great coverage powder. My favorite for on the go because of the built in brush. It's a little hard to blend if you apply too much to the brush so be careful. But it's a great drugstore find
Avius M.
VICTORVILLE
(Shade translucent rose) this will set your makeup as all powders do but there are so many better ones out there. This one leaves a pink cast all over the face, changes the color of any foundation underneath, and it has thick chunky pieces of actual glitter in the product. Wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for a pink, sparkly powder..
Mads H.
The product is very, very powdery. Whenever I open it foundation goes flying everywhere! It also seems to dry my skin out, and it looks super patchy. After buying Loreal's bb cream, I was expecting more. The sifter also was weird and whenever I tried  to dip the brush in the powder exploded ( of course ) and then the formula would either have way to much sticking to the brush or way to little. Ugh
I've used this for years. I love the way it goes on and stays and the fact it has sunscreen. There are many shads to choose from and a new brush comes with each container. The only downside is that it becomes difficult to get the product out when it is close to being empty. I've tried to get the shaker insert out but just wind up puching bigger holes in it to try to get all the powder out.
Amanda G.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I used this a lot throughout high school as I could afford it for every day use. It’s good for sheer to medium coverage or can be used on top of liquid foundation. For me powders alone are very drying so I would recommend moisturizer before using this. The brush on the top is not very good and I use my own, so it just made it unnecessarily bulky.
Ariel H.
Don't try to use the brush that comes with it! I have gone Fallout little hairs from the brush. And the foundation powder is very cakey. And falls into creases around my nose and my mouth. Color shade stay and that normal range of tan so there's not a shade light enough for my porcelain skin.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!