BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Crystal B.
Seffner, FL
Awesome product does wonders and helpos my face maintain a less oily look love the way my face don't break out from it
Jessica W.
Flushing, NY
It keeps my foundation in place. I don't like the sponge it came with so you're better off using your own powder brush!
Lynda L.
Beaufort, NC
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Great cover. It does not settle in fine lines and wrinkles. It goes on very smooth. Only negative is it can be messy.
meghan T.
Toney, AL
This powder goes on beautifully! It makes my skin look flawless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kayleigh D.
Cairo, NY
I used to use this in the beginning of high school. I really don't like it. The brush is bad, the coverage isn't great.
Heather D.
Superior , Wi
So far I'm loving it! I have oily skin and it lasts all day. I love that I don't need to take along a separate brush.
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Pretty much love this stuff! It matches my skin. It doesn't break me out. It covers just enough. Great for the price!
oscary p.
Love love love this power foundation. Use it all the time. Does no cloth my pores and it does make me breakout ether
Aryanis C.
Camuy
This is my favorite powder. I've used it for 5 years and i love it. Its very cheap and is the best drugstore powder.
kedra h.
Alexandria, LA
Doesn't look caked on! its light and leaves your skin super soft. its the only powder it use. it looks super natural
Charl L.
How much is this?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
I seen this product on youtube and does it give you a flawless foundation if you put it over you liquid foundaion?
Amy H.
How well does this work?
Layla B.
Dudley, Dudley
Does this work as a concealer too?
Victoria C.
I usually use a liquid foundation. Should I add this onto that or could I replace it? I don't have oily skin and my pores are small. I do however have a yellowish-green undertone to my olive skin because I'm Asian. It's odd, I know.