BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Michaela J.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
It is the best face powder I've used! Love it! I have very fair skin so I use soft ivory and it is the perfect match to my skin! I do not like the brush that comes with it so if you buy it make sure you a have a different brush to apply it! I am definitely going to keep using it!
Gina A.
Maplewood, MN
I used this powder foundation for YEARS because I was young and scared of liquid foundations! It went on well but ended up making my skin look dry and powdery throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend unless you have very oily skin.
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Garbage product. The foundation itself may be decent I suppose. But that brush it comes with feels like I'm using a broom to apply my makeup. It literally hurts my face. Waste of a broom it should be cleaning my house.
Julie C.
Smiths Grove, KY
I have used this powder foundation for years. It lasts forever, goes on light but provides just enough coverage to set in my under-eye concealer. I also love that the applicator brush is attached so I don't have to keep up with a separate brush in my limited makeup kit!
haley p.
Dayton
Review for: Light Ivory more...
i have been recommending this powder foundation to everyone. it's basically an instagram filter in a bottle. the coverage is so buildable. the shades are great too! it also has an spf in which is appealing as well.
Vivian C.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I apply this over my liquid foundation as a set or simply apply this straight to my fresh face fur a more natural look. It's a light to moderate coverage powder. This powder does not make me break out. I have purchased this product many times, although it is a bit pricey.
Joeli B.
Hot springs
I have been using this product for years! I absolutely love everything about it! And it also lasts FOREVER! I don't have to buy it often at all! I also rarely have to reapply it during the days which makes my days a lot easier when I'm not having to check on my makeup!!
Alyssa H.
Great loose powder foundation. This stuff is amazing. Now it's a bit pricey for me but it does come with a kabuki brush tho so I think it actually makes it fair, plus the quality of the product us worth it. It's very light feeling but covers really good exspecially fo a powder foundation. It also evens my face and skin tone out. It doesn't get cakey and it goes on and stays on easily and great. Plus there are so many different shades makes it easy to find ur perfect shade match which is always a big deal and not the easiest thing to find alot of times. The brush it comes with is nice and soft and fluffy and works beautifully to blend and cover evenly and smoothly. I absolutely love this powder, like I said it's exspensive for my affordability right now but worth the splurge, so I usually only use it on days I need more coverage or days I actually have plans I don't use it everyday or just to go run errands. Great for special occasions too.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Love this stuff! I've bought it once and the price was awesome! Only like $5! I love the brush that was built in on the top of the container! The powder is an awesome finish and looks amazing! It's thick!
Bex B.
Omaha, Nebraska
This has been my go to easy foundation. Great color match and natural finish. This is light coverage for me. I occasionally have difficulty with this product sticking to super dry patches in the winter. Overall wears great and us super easy to apply with my own brush.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!