BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Really love this product. It's not heavy and gives your skin that nature glow that I love it.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
I love this powder. It's nice and light, and actually has a shade that matches my skin tone!
Sarah M.
newark, OH
I really like how the brush and powder are all together in one product.. Great color match
Kat M.
I was not a fan of this mineral make up. I felt it looked caked on my face and not smooth.
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Live the coverage of this powder! It lasts all day and has 15 spf in it which is wonderful.
Dalila G.
Valley center, CA
I love this stuff! It has this cool watery feeling onto your skin and goes on effortlessly
Lacey L.
Toledo, OH
This is an amazing powder. It has great coverage & last all day. I never need to touch up!
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
Love this for days when I don't feel like putting my full makeup on its got great coverage
Lennon W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a great product and matches your skin perfectly. I love it and recommend to anyone.
Justice D.
Bismarck, ND
I really liked the matte finish it gave me. By far one of the best powders I have ever used
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!