BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Rae N.
I love this stuff. It didn't make me break out and it didn't make my skin look dry or chalky.
Melanie G.
Memphis, TN
When I bout this makeup it thought it was gon be like all Blush's. Or mineral... I love this
Hadid H.
I love love!!! Usiing the Lo'real true match. It is the best bronzer and perfect for contour!
Chelsea E.
Saginaw , MI
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I really like this product! It was a nice mineral formula they was actually nice to my skin.
Alyssa S.
Endicott, Ny
This is my all time favorite mineral powder. For just $12 a pop I get a beautiful complexion
Anna H.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I love this product. Lightweight, blends, doesn't look cakey, and matches my skin perfectly.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
I love this powder. It's nice and light, and actually has a shade that matches my skin tone!
Alyssa M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I'm actually testing this out tomorrow. I've just bought it today. Really excited to use it!
Crystal P.
Kerrville
Love it a little goes a long way looks great on the skin and lasts all day even on hot days.
Kristen S.
I use this with the true match foundation and they make a great look without a make up line.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!