BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
I have repurchased this product several times and I love it ! Goes on smoothly and blends well
Chelsea M.
Youngstown, OH
I love how this makes my skins feel. It feels light and does not cause my face to become oily.
Lorraine H.
Ontario, CA
Thee best drugstore powder BY FAR!! It is sooo pigmented and soft and the coverage is amazing.
Megan S.
I use this product almost every time I put male up on. I love it. Feels light and effortlessly.
Tiffany T.
New Haven, KY
Best powder i have used. I have very oily skin but this powder helps me keep completely covered
Tiffany E.
El Dorado Springs, MO
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I like this product! Easy to work with and you don't have to worry about misplacing your brush!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love that this is a buildable powder. You don't want to get really heavy handed with this.
Melody D.
Boston, MA
This product is the best product of my skin because others products is so alergy for my sking
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Really love this product. It's not heavy and gives your skin that nature glow that I love it.
Rae N.
I love this stuff. It didn't make me break out and it didn't make my skin look dry or chalky.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!