BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Rachel M.
My favorite makeup for the price. I use this during the summer for the best summer coverage. This is my favorite base product
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
Its an okay powdercovers some redness and acne scars..whenever i use it i don't apply a lot or else my face will look to dry..
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I think this is good powder that offers medium coverage. It doesn't enhance dry patches on my skin and I have very dry skin.
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
I used this stuff a lot back in the day and i still think its great to this day. for a drug store powder i think its worth it
Suzanna G.
Tucson, AZ
Was really good quality. I'm dark and it didn't turn my skin ashy at all which some normally do and it did last pretty long !
Maribel D.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I'm in love with this powder. For those who are oily skin, like myself, this is a great product it gives you a matte finish.
Annabella S.
North Charleston, SC
The powder goes on a little heavy due to the material of the brush, but other than that the color is great and very natural.
Chrystal K.
Mountain Brk, AL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This powder goes on so natural! It leaves your skin smooth and does not dry out your skin! It really evens out your skin tone
Jennifer B.
Satellite Beach, FL
Love to keep this in my purse for daily touch ups! Great colors to match skin tones, economical, and lasts for a long time!
Keturah P.
Ottawa , KS
This is truly an awesome product! The built in brush is absolutely perfect and the foundation settles on my face just right.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!