BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Charmaine S.
Tucson, AZ
I use this as a setting powder and it does the job! The pressed powder and mirror makes it easy and convenient for touch ups.
Rebecca E.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite light coverage foundation. Applies to the skin very nicely and can be used with bigger or smaller brushess
Carrie H.
Friendship, NY
I am usually apprehensive about powder foundations but I really like this one. Goes on great abs stats on throughout the day.
Lacan C.
Judsonia, AR
I want not a fan. Felt like it didn't go on as smooth as I needed. And the brush was a little rough to me. I won't buy again.
Magda A.
Riverside, CA
Great with a good brush looks amazing. Lasts forever a good 8+ months I absolutely love this compared to other loose powders
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
I used this stuff a lot back in the day and i still think its great to this day. for a drug store powder i think its worth it
Bethany H.
This works ok with the liquid makeup it helps bring back some of the warmth in my skin I have never broken out by the makeup.
Keturah P.
Ottawa , KS
This is truly an awesome product! The built in brush is absolutely perfect and the foundation settles on my face just right.
Audrey K.
I use L'Oreal for most of my go to stuff. This is different. I didn't find that it offered coverage or felt even on my skin.
Chrystal K.
Mountain Brk, AL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This powder goes on so natural! It leaves your skin smooth and does not dry out your skin! It really evens out your skin tone
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!