BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Rebekah W.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Didn't like it much... it made my skin look shiny. And didplayed every flaw. Just didn't work for me.
Daniela C.
St George, UT
Love this product, i use it to touch up throughout the day and it doesn't make my face too caked on.
Alayna F.
Oklahoma City
I use this to set my foundation it helps me keep my oily skin under control. It has medium coverage
Amanda B.
This is a must have. I use this product everyday. It is by far my favorite powder I have tried yet!
Maddie B.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I love this product! I usually stick to liquid when possible but for a powder, I love this product!
Shawna E.
Wadsworth, OH
I absolutely love L'Oreal True Match Naturale. It blends very well and is not heavy on your skin.
Courtney O.
Warrenton, VA
Such a good powder foundation. I use a darker shade around the edges of my face for a natural glow
Veronica D.
Amherst, MA
My boyfriend uses this to cover his unwanted discoloration on his forehead and it covers it so well
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
I love how it blends to my skin tone PERFECTLY! I'm a huge fan and would recommend this to anyone!
Jason W.
Bronx, NY
This foundation is really the best thing ever . Hides out my pimples . Doesn't leave any dark marks
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!