BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I used to absolutely love this foundation.... it was perfect coverage, buildable for the days you need a little more coverage, or just a light dusting to even out your skin tone for a more natural look. It lasted for hours, never looking greasy or cakey. And the built in sunscreen was an added plus.
Kristen B.
Brooklyn
I've used this stuff for years and still love it- I use it more sparingly than I used to, since it can cake up if you use it too much through the day. But I have oily skin, and, especially in the summer, sometimes I want something heavy duty that will set and not budge- and this is definitely it.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I love this foundation. I just wish it were better more natural ingredients, but the coverage is really great. It's close to $20 now, so that's a getting little pricey, but nothing compared to some of the foundations out there, and it really does work well and I definitely recommend it.
Sidney P.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It goes on so evenly! Application is made simple with the attached brush! It lasts and leaves a beautiful shimmer behind without being sparkly or orange. I use this every day and appreciate the affordable price. I would recommend this to anyone! Light and perfect coverage.
Jessica S.
I use this on a daily basis whether I'm getting dolled up for date night or just running to the store fresh out of bed. It gives me very good coverage and is easy to apply. It doesn't always last all day with my oily skin but reapplying is just as easy. I think it's slightly expensive but it lasts me a good 12 weeks so I find it worth it.
Ana C.
This product is a great on the go and/or when you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. I use this everyday and love the finish of it. The reason I gave it a B is because it's too powdery, so you have to be careful when you're on a rush, it will end up looking odd; from personal experiences. Overall, the product does a really good job, especially for the price.
Tanya F.
Germansville, PA
This is one of my most favorite foundation/powders!!! I am in love with it! The coverage is wonderful and I will always recommend this over any high end brand!!! I have used lots of makeup in my years but I will always choose this one!
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
It's not a terrible product but it also isn't great for me. It feels kind of heavy and I hate that feeling. They have a good color selection and it looks good on the skin, just not my cup of tea! Probably wouldn't repurchase
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
It gets the job done. Sometimes it feels a little heavy on my skin and it won't stay or set unless you prime your skin with something. I don't wear makeup a ton but I always come back to this foundation because it's convenient to buy and it matches my skin well.
Caitee G.
Fulton, MS
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This product I own and do not like! My bottle is still nearly full as you can see. I only use it if I absolutely have to. It’s not long lasting and leaves your face very splotchy. I will not be buying this product again
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!