BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
haley w.
This powder foundation is incredible! It gives you full coverage but natural look and is buildable! I love it!
leona e.
ky
I use Loreal Paris Mineral Foundation it last all day it's not to pricey and last all day got mine at walmarts
Allison B.
Norwood Young America
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I love this powder!!!! I doesn’t look like I’m even wearing any makeup. I haven’t found anything else like it!
Stefanie S.
Zelienople, PA
Only powder foundation I will use. Great coverage without feeling heavy on my face and a light mineral touch.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I was not a fan of this product. It didn't give me good coverage and it didn't seem to do the trick for me .
Lorena R.
I absolutely love this product. Would recommend to anyone who loves to look beautiful at all times. Worth it❤
ana d.
Cicero, IL
Love love love true match the best thing after my kids mix with liquid true match and you too will be in love
Casie S.
Freeport, TX
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This stuff is great. I was skeptical of the true match stuff at first, but once I tried it I really liked it.
mandy  l.
San Antonio, TX
I used to use liquid foundation and switched to Loreal it leaves my skin flawless, good price and concealer.
Edika S.
Harlingen, TX
I wanted to like this product especially because it was a mineral powder but it made my face look really dry.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!