BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Christine L.
Tulsa, OK
I like this when i can't find any bare minerals because it gives me almost the same effect. All though i like using my own brushes and not the one that comes with the product.
Alexis L.
I have sensitive, combination/oily skin. This powder is a great match for my skin (it's been quite the battle finding the right shade for my fair complexion) and I love the coverage that this loose powder provides, but I do notice some shine about halfway through the day and if I wear this powder daily, I begin to break out more. To combat the things that I don't like about this powder, I blot or use Neutrogena rice complex mattifying powder when my T-zone starts getting a little shiny and I don't wear foundation on a daily basis to allow my skin some recovery time. Great color match, but not great for those like me who struggle with shine over the course of a day or those whose skin isn't fond of having much on it. (Also never saw a non-comedogenic label anywhere on the product details)
Alexandra P.
I have this product in the lightest shade. I actually really enjoy this product, but I am not a fan of the packaging. This will give you sheer coverage and even out skin tone nicely. I would recommend this to younger girls just starting out in makeup who don't need to conceal very much. I bought it because it was talc free and talc face products can make my face itch. As a result, this powder is very comfortable to wear all day on its own or over liquid foundation.

I use this to set my liquid foundation and concealer and I have dry skin. That sounds strange... But honestly it doesn't emphasize my dry patches! So if I'm wearing a foundation that doesn't dry all the way down this is a great setting powder that adds a little coverage.

I don't like the packaging at all. The brush is so scratchy and awkward to use. And the sifter makes it difficult to get the right amount of product. But these are not deal breakers.

I will likely purchase this again!
lyndsey B.
pueblo co
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This stuff is absolutely amazing it goes really well with my IT cosmetics Cc cream I use this all the time and I constantly repurchase it it doesn’t make my face look caked it makes it look very smooth and matte and healthy
Sarah P.
Grand Saline
This is a terrific product to use when you do not feel need to wear a lot of makeup. It covers great- all the freckles. Easy to apply with mascara blush and lip gloss and out the door you go
Brandi K.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I haven't used it in probably 10 years but I remember the coverage being fantastic. Seeing this makes me want to try to get! I'll let you know a better review later.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is the exact powder foundation I used in HS and though I was a little darker then from spending much more time in the sun than I do now, I know this this shade match was all kinds of wrong! I don't exactly remember the details but I do remember liking this product, which means it must have kept shininess down to a minimum because that was my biggest concern after my walk to school in the morning! 😅. I liked it enough that if I run across tgis again I will go for a much better shade match and try again! 🖒 (for now..)
Kendra H.
I used this for a very long time as a teenager, liquid foundation always broke my fCe out, this is really good for oily skin, but no that I'm a little older my skin stays dry, so I can't use this anymor.
Charles S.
Champaign, IL
Pretty much the same as all their powder foundations has talc in it so can dry and break out some skin tones but still not bad if you have oily skin the is not overly sensitive
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
I only give it three stars because the color was a little light for my skin tone. If I would of gotten a shade darker it would of been to dark. Overall it's a good powder tho. It's non cakey and non irritating. Kinda messy to use but that's to be expected with loose powder so it didn't bother me. I do recommend this but I wouldn't purchase again because of it being to light but I can still use it for baking.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!