BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Serena G.
Burgaw, NC
This mineral makeup covers well and makes my skin feel light and soft. The concealer covers SO AWESEOME though!
Nicole T.
Love this stuff. So nice. Put on my face feel nice. Smooth and silky. Boyfriend thinks I'm pretty. Hehe I'm not
Priyanka P.
One of my favourite awesome product for a very good price and really nice try it and worth to give the amount.
Sydni O.
This is pretty great mineral foundation. I am looking forward to repurchasing this product in the near future.
Tiffany M.
Very fine and soft. Light weight and compiling! Enjoy this product and many like it !!! Recommend this for sure
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
I would love to try this havnt yet but im going to real soon looks like a very good product we will see soon..
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this powder! It's super light weight and blendable. You can barely tell that i have any make-up at all.
Karla S.
Gulfport , MS
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I really like this foundation. I've been using it for probably 10 years. I love how it makes my skin feel soft.
Renee G.
Elizabethtown, KY
I really like this product. The tint truly matches my skin tone and is as described instead of being off shade.
Tricia T.
South Solon, OH
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Bought this years ago and is a good drug store product. I still use the brush that comes with this it's great!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!