BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Marie  S.
This makeup is flawless and very affordable. It lasts throughout the day and I get frequent questions as to where I purchased my makeup!
Kristin M.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Flawless finish, great price, great brand. I would recommend this to anyone who didn’t want to pay prestige pricing for powder finishes!
Amy S.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This product is good. I prefer more coverage. I would use this in combination with a pressed powder for better coverage and for oily skin
Alicia S.
I bought this for my mother because she wanted a setting powder but I was not a fan of how much product gets wasted because it falls out
lena t.
Hamtramck, MI
This is an amazing powder. I sometimes use it as a foundation or sometimes as a setting powder this stays on a long time and looks great!
taylor h.
Griswold, IA
LOVE this powder foundation! My go-to. The coverage is amazing, and if you have oily skin like me, like most powders it helps with that!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
It is not a 100% perfect match, but it is extremely close. I think that this is a decent foundation, but I do not always use foundation.
Nallely R.
Humble, TX
Love it. Covers everything i need it to cover from acne spots to red marks on my face. Have tried others but this one's the best by far.
Unique H.
Hanford, CA
This is one of the best power foundation i have ever used. It matches my complex perfectly are leave my skin looking smooth and natural.
Paige S.
Pandora, OH
Did not like this powder I ended up throwing it away because I didn't like it and was just a big no for me. Would not recommend to anyone
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!