BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
love this foundation and the brand some stuff dont work for me anymore but id recommend this to anynone that asks
Mayra C.
La Mirada, CA
I have used this powder I liked it had great coverage and is a good price too . I would definitely use it again.
Monique L.
Daytona Beach, FL
I bought this product because I used Bare Mikaela. I liked the coverage but felt too powdery. Didn't blend well.
Vicki E.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This is a great mineral powder foundation that feels light on your skin and provides great coverage where needed.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
I've been using this produce ever since High school and I am still using it. It is a good powder to us everyday.
Laura M.
This powder is the perfect amount of coverage for me. I like to put it on over a BB cream for light makeup days.
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
Matches my skin tone really well. Love that it comes with it's own brush. It's slightly messy on initial opening.
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great product . Since having a scar on my nose , this helps :)!! Very light and love the brush too !!
Ashley L.
A great light cover to help set foundation. I prefer to use a brush to apply opposed to the sponge it comes with
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This mineral powder has really good coverage and looks really natural. It's so easy to just buff into your skin!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!