BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I’ve used this powder and I wasn’t a big fan of it. It felt like to was too thick. It could just be my skin type but I wasn’t crazy about it.
MK R.
I like using this powder foundation. I don’t have to put anything extra on after I apply this because it evens out my skin very effortlessly.
Ashley K.
Phoenix
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I used this for the longest time. Then I switched to liquid foundation. This kind is verrrry easy to blend, but I was too dry to use powder.
Irene C.
Halfmoon, NY
I used to use this in middle school. I liked it at the time haven't tried it out since then but willing to in order to see if its still good
Ashley A.
My absolute favorite, this is all I use for foundation. Be sure to wash brush every so often though to be sure it doesn't pick up face oils.
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
I have never liked this product very nasty & brush is just pointless.... Its very noticeable when its on your face can't help but cake it on.
Heather G.
Great powder for a matte finish. I use this as a foundation, and it works great. Blends easy and it feels like you're wearing nothing at all!
Bri ✌.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is a fantastic top/powder foundation it's very light and does the job! It's perfect for any look! And so easy for even a make up rookie
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My mom loves this brand. She has been using it for YEARS. Personally i like the darker color but during the Michigan Winters, I chose this :]
Jayme S.
Allerton, IL
Love this product! I use this 6 days a week and it is my go to definitely :) very reasonably priced and blends very well with my skin tone.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!