BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
McKenzie H.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Very finely milled, gets rid of oil and covers pores. Nice for a bronzer or contour if you go down a few shades.
Halie J.
litchfield
This is a great product! I it’s nice and has a nice matte finish. 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend buying
Rosa R.
Muscatine
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I apply the powder to set my makeup after i use the true match foundation. Its very light and does not look cakey
beauty q.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great coverage. It stays on for a long time and looks natural. It blends in very great with skin tones.
Marty K.
I love this product since I have a hard time matching my skin tone. This product isn't too thick and works great
Amy L.
Lafayette, LA
I really love my l'oreal true match powder its the best it makes my skin feel great .I have 2 different shades ..
Katelyn C.
Broadway
I love using this product. It works wonders and looks so beautiful. I love how it looks so much. I'd use it more.
Juli V.
Ukiah, CA
Currently using this right now & i love it. It makes my skin look glowing been using it for a while and i love it
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
I love this as a finishing powder. It eliminates shine, and keeps your face matte without looking over powdered.
Kacie J.
Rochester
Review for: Light Ivory more...
My favorite foundation ever. It's the only foundation that doesn't turn me orange and has amazing coverage.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!