BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #24 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Kelly S.
It's so rare for me to find a powder that can blend really well with my skin, and STAY put!!! I love this product!!
Haley W.
Favorite powder foundation by far. Nice color options. Goes on smooth and has amazing coverage. Used it for years.
Tina F.
Wood Village, OR
I love this makeup for times when my face gets a little more oily, works perfectly for that, and covers very well.
christina l.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I've had this before and wasn't impressed with the coverage or the applicator. I recommend investing in foundation.
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a good product I hardly use it anymore but once I did I loved it it didn't leave my face too olily or ugly
Tessa B.
Collegeville, PA
Perfect for sensitive skin and creates a stunning natural glow! Evens out skin tones and doesn't irritate the skin
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This is probably my favorite mineral foundation in the drugstore. It gives good coverage and doesn't break me out.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Not a fan. I found the product to be super messy and the powder itself pilled rather easily. I would not repurchase
susanna g.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this powder it keeps me matte for days, however i feel it could be better, but love l'oreal products though.
Chrissy H.
Whitehouse, Ohio
I love L'Oreal True Match Powder. It's my go to powder on busy days when I don't have much time to put make up on.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!