BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Regina W.
McKinney , TX
It's okay, if you're in a pinch and need powder right away. It's one of my back up powders if I run out of my other.
Nicol R.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I really Like this product. It glides on smoothly and controls the shine. It blends well and gives me nice coverage.
Nancy E.
Make my skin glow,and it work great on me,and not irritate my skin at all also is on my budget totally recommend it.
Meghin P.
Sheridan , IN
Not a huge fan. Not very good coverage. Really got to work to get your face covered. Feel Like it doesn't last either
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Pretty much love this stuff! It matches my skin. It doesn't break me out. It covers just enough. Great for the price!
meghan T.
Toney, AL
This powder goes on beautifully! It makes my skin look flawless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Becky H.
Bulls Gap, TN
This is a wonderful color match and works well.. covers shine and you can use as much as you want coverage.. love it
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I like this powder it lasts forever. I didn't use this shade but you have to find the one suited for your skin tone.
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I love the light weight feel of this powder foundation. It simple to match to your skin tone for all four seasons.
jasmina k.
I hate this stuff. It wont stick to my face, no matter what I try. I'm really sad it did not work, but it happens.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!