BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2002)
Kayleigh D.
Cairo, NY
I used to use this in the beginning of high school. I really don't like it. The brush is bad, the coverage isn't great.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
This works very well with my skin tone;however it's not my favorite brand. Rimmel is cheaper and works better for me.
Becky H.
Bulls Gap, TN
This is a wonderful color match and works well.. covers shine and you can use as much as you want coverage.. love it
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love love love this brand and this makeup. They always have the perfect shade for my skin tone and super affordable.
Marie K.
Owosso, MI
This is my go to product it's literally on my face as we speak because I have a problem seriously I am ready for bed
Regina W.
McKinney , TX
It's okay, if you're in a pinch and need powder right away. It's one of my back up powders if I run out of my other.
Tamar M.
Although I have dry skin, this powder foundation does not emphasize my dry patches that much. it has a nice coverage.
Alex K.
I love how this product matched my skin tone, but I have very oily skin and this product made my skin even more oily!
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
Love this powder! I have repurchased it multiple times. If I wasn't testing other right now I would repurchase again
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
It left my skin really dry and didn't have enough coverage. I also couldn't find a color close enough to my skin tone
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!