BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2002)
Ryan J.
I have been using this foundation since high school. It is very easy to apply and blends pretty well. I find it hard to use how I assume it is supposed to be used so I pour some powder on the counter and use the brush from there. I have oily skin and I find I get pretty shiny with this powder towards the middle/end of the work day.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I've been buying this product at Walmart for over 6 years now. I usually put this over top of my BB cream. It evens out my skin tone and looks great on my skin. It's very affordable compared to what you would spend at Sephora for a powder. I don't ever use the brush that it comes with but it's a great bonus if you do use it.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like to use this as a powder after using a light foundation. It works well and actually has a nice smell to it. I love the packaging and how the brush and container are setup. Have been using off and on since I was roughly 16 and I’m 23 while I do sometimes shy away and try other things this is definitely
a good “go to” product.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
Ive always said it and I’ll say it again- if you are a bare minerals girl then this is the cheapest alternative dupe. This foundation has coverage and is so lightweight - I’ve used this for years on top of my foundation and everytime I do everyone tells me how amazing my skin looks!
Isabella O.
Jacksonville, FL
Son polvos sueltos, al principio no sabia como usarlos para no gastar tanto producto pero después fui sabiendo como se usan, son muy suaves, dejan un acabado muy bonito en la piel, me encantan para hacer baking cuando uso concealer.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation When I was using powder foundation I LOVED this because it worked really well & gave me the perfect amount of coverage & felt good on my skin it's really soft & creamy. So if you're looking for a great drugstore mineral powder foundation try this you won't be disappointed!
kaitlyn M.
Loreal is an awesome brand. I really feel like their products are awesome to be a cheaper brand. This foundation is so velvet smooth, it goes on with no issue and even has the brush (witch is so soft!!) definitely would use this again, I love how it makes my skin look and how it takes my redness right away!
Natalia C.
me encanta, aunque es de cobertura alta o asi la siento yo, la uso a diario porque tiene un acabado natural . el corrector color naranja que uso antes se relaciona muy bien con este producto y la vdd creo que por un buen tiempo la seguiré usando
Tatianna L.
Review for: Sun Beige more...
This foundation is a must have. This foundation is very easy to apply. I don't really like the brush that is attached but I like the product. I would buy this product again hands down. I brought product for Walmart for I believe to be 8 dollars
Heather B.
Atlanta, GA
I love how light this foundation is! I can't really stand to wear liquid foundation so this is my go to! It's amazing how natural and blended this makeup makes you look. I've gotten asked in public if I even had makeup on!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!