BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Teran F.
Use L'Oréal products a lot ESP just the foundation. Been buyin for long time now. Nice packaging, works amazing, looks good. ESP for my light skin
Allison T.
Brainerd, MN
I have used this when I was in a pinch in college and couldn’t afford the bare minerals! It works Great! Hard to find now and the price is awesome.
Melissa H.
This powder didn't do much for me there's a lot of powders out there that will do more. It didn't help with my oiliness it just didn't work for me.
Mary C.
It's easy to find a match! It's smooth amd stays put. I love it! I live in Texas and i usually sweat it all off but seriously, this one is awedome!
Erica F.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This is by far the best powder makeup I've ever found. It works so well and doesn't make my face oily. A jar of it lasts a really long time though!
Charlotte J.
Spokane, WA
Not impressive. This is a very light and glittery product. I tried this thinking it would set my foundation but it is a very light coverage powder.
Elsa C.
Calexico, CA
This product is soooo awesome! It blends in with your skin and looks so natural. It brings a fresh, younger looking glow into your face. I love it!
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
I love this stuff it makes me look great but not fake! It has such s natural look , everyone always asks me what I'm using and I always tell them.
Kelsey T.
Evergreen , NC
The brush is super hard. I have rosacea and this brush made my rosacea flair up so bad because of how hard it is! The color was a little too dark.
Laura  J.
I use this for light coverage and it blends well but it does crease uner the eyes so I have stopped using it there. Otherwise it's a good product.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!