BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Brenda M.
This is the first makeup product I ever bought and I love the coverage it's been years and I still keep going back to it
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I don't feel like this last, it' doesn't even show up on my skin . I was disappointed after I purchased and bought this.
Natalie R.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This is an amazing drugstore mineral powder it works really well and blends out smoothly on my skin without looking Cakey
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Review for: Light Ivory more...
Unfortunately there is nothing about this product that I like. The brush doesn't work at all and the powder does nothing.
Tisa S.
Deland, FL
This is a very nice formula. Not too cakey or thick. Very nice color matching as well. I would use this product again.
tamar m.
Newark, DE
it is cheap foundation. don't wait something perfect. the brush is not good quality. i will not buy this foundation again
Marley L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
It's a very nice cover up. It doesn't leave your face feeling heavy and gross, and it gets it's job done. It's very nice
Marisa S.
Inman, SC
I would recommend this powder! I really do like it and it matched my skin! It goes on smoothly and it's not too expensive
Melika P.
The pigment of the color stays longer than I thought it would doesn't leave your face looking powdery or cloudy. Love it.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
I have used this before and I loved it, it has a real natural look and feels light. I just cant find it anywhere anymore
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!