BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Devron M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This powder never fails. Always find myself repurchasing! This powder evens and smooths into any foundation of your liking.
Ebony M J.
I love this powder so much I constantly reach for it ..I have a neutral shade and it works amazing a little goes a,long way
Sharne C.
Williamstown, PA
This has a nice finish, not too cakey. Very good for sensitive acne prone skin. Makes the skin look natural and flawless.
Tess R.
Jackson, OH
This product is great, it covers up and stays on all day. It covers all your blemishes without feeling heavy or to thick!
Shannon E.
Jenks, OK
This stuff is great! The powder stays all day! It's easy to find s color that matches your skin and the cost is amazing!
Amanda M.
Folcroft, PA
Blends well doesn't make face look cakey . Beautiful after finish would recommend to anyone on budget, Not pricey at all
Julie W.
This matches my skin tone very well. I use it to calm my skin down throughout the day. Is working out for me well so far!
Elezcia S.
This is one of the best powder foundations ive used, unfortunately they discontinued my color. But its still a great buy
Cammy W.
Morrow, OH
When applying this to my face the consistency was good, but it didn't cover my face as much as I would have liked it to.
Krissy D.
I've been using this for awhile now and I absolutely love it. It helps with my oily skin and makes my face feel so soft!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!