BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Nicole G.
Great drug store product, I use this powder in n8 Cappuccino for contouring. I have yellow under tones and light tan skin
Christine M.
Seymour, CT
Really good coverage. Definitely one of the best full coverage powder foundations even against the department store brands.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
I've used this product before. It works well, they have shades for everyone and its lasts long. doesn't give a cakey look
Jenny F.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
It's hard for me to find a powder that doesn't dry my face out. this specific one gives my skin thw perfect tone and shine.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff !! I just started to wear make up a lot more and this was one of the first I used and I'd stick with it .
Patricia K.
Parkville, MD
This is my absolute favorite powdered make up. It can be messy, but i really like it for daily use. Light and easy to use!
Hailey C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this powder. It stays on all day long and feels great on my skin. It's a good alternative to pricy bare essentials.
Gabby L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product wasn't my ultimate favorite, I don't know what it was but it actually made me break out. Not buying it again!
candida g.
Miami
Never tried this before but seems really cool , I use the true match powder (the normal one I think) so maybe I'll try this
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I loved how buildable this powder is, paired with the truMatch liquid foundation I have great coverage that lasts all day.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!