BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
I used this stuff a lot back in the day and i still think its great to this day. for a drug store powder i think its worth it
Suzanna G.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Was really good quality. I'm dark and it didn't turn my skin ashy at all which some normally do and it did last pretty long !
jackie t.
Sacramento, CA
This Powder is one of the ones i always have in my bad. It has great coverage but doesn't look cakey. Its an awesome product.
Jennifer B.
Satellite Beach, FL
Love to keep this in my purse for daily touch ups! Great colors to match skin tones, economical, and lasts for a long time!
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
Its an okay powdercovers some redness and acne scars..whenever i use it i don't apply a lot or else my face will look to dry..
Annabella S.
North Charleston, SC
The powder goes on a little heavy due to the material of the brush, but other than that the color is great and very natural.
leticia  v.
Maywood, CA
Is a nice powder I used a years ago and it was great for my skin they have my perfect tone it's one of the best I been tried
Susan H.
La Fayette, GA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
 I loved the L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation , didn't settle in my wrinkles. Easy to use made my skin glow.
Kateryna L.
Marietta, GA, GA
Love this product! I used to use it for about 4-5 years till I switched to something different. Definitely worth the money!
Charmaine S.
I use this as a setting powder and it does the job! The pressed powder and mirror makes it easy and convenient for touch ups.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!