BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Maria A.
Richmond
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I don't typically like using powered foundation. This product leaves my skin feeling dry and it's kinda cakey. I do love the brush it comes with though.
Sarah F.
Falling wtrs, WV
This is my go to powder foundation. For days I don't want or have time to put on a liquid, this foundation offers good coverage and is so easy to put on.
Emily M.
I love using the lorèal true match powder foundation when being outside all day. It's very light on the skin but still has that light to medium coverage.
Lana N.
I have used L'oreal products for years and this is one of my favorites. I use it during the summer months because it is great for oily/combination skin.
Aubrey K.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This is a great starter powder! I don't think I ever used the attached brush and I don't recommend it unless that's all you have. I do like this powder.
Michelle W.
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: L' Paris True Match Natural Mineral Foundation Classic Tan more...
I love the brush! But this foundation does not have the best coverage. It really shows if you have any wrinkles, it makes them so much more noticeable.
Mia K.
This is a great power foundation , however when I used it, I had a lot of shine. it would last for part of the day but I would constantly have to reapply
Diana C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This powder is one of my favorites every time I finish any other brand of loose powder I'm always end I g up getting this loose powder. Super recomended!
Yasameen A.
I never tried this product before but i really like to do so, i am in love with makeup and beauty products and can't get enough of them. I ove loreal products in general
Danielle W.
I love this powder foundation but it is so expensive 😢. I love the brush and feel like I get great coverage with it. Bought at my local grocery store.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!