BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Karen Z.
I have used this powder for four years and it has not let me down. It is very affordable and i use it to mattify my foundation
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
I always take this powder out with me! it's perfect for touch ups. And it covers any oil that may come up throughout the night.
Grace N.
This powder sets my makeup and covers my flaws! It matches my skin tone perfectly and goes on well! Would definitely recommend!
vanessa e.
Las Vegas, NV
I never use any other brand except for this. perfect color for my skin tone and my face never looked oily like before. love it!
Hannah M.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This foundation is very good, and does not leave the face looking cakey or that it is very obvious that you are wearing makeup.
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
This is perfect when you don't want a face full of makeup. Coverage is good and it literally feels like you have nothing on.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I think this is good powder that offers medium coverage. It doesn't enhance dry patches on my skin and I have very dry skin.
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
Its an okay powdercovers some redness and acne scars..whenever i use it i don't apply a lot or else my face will look to dry..
Bethany H.
This works ok with the liquid makeup it helps bring back some of the warmth in my skin I have never broken out by the makeup.
Maribel D.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I'm in love with this powder. For those who are oily skin, like myself, this is a great product it gives you a matte finish.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!