BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Bismuth Oxychloride
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxides

Sandie L.
This is the powder that I have been using for years now and I love it! Powder is one item I'm really picky about and I have yet to find one I like better.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love this powder foundation. It is my everyday foundation. You don't have to use much and your face doesn't feel gross like it does with liquid foundation.
Rayleen M.
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
Great product. Did cause a lil skin irritation for me due to sensitive skin issues. Love L'oreal products and willing to find one that don't irritate skin.
Angela D.
This is a great drugstore product, I find it blends well, has a great ability to last. I have purchased it for years now and will continue to purchase it.
Beth M.
I love this product. It’s so light weight and doesn’t make my face feel nasty when I wear it. I don’t need a lot of coverage and this is just right for me!
Melissa F.
White Hall, Ar
I love this product you can use it as a powder or you can use it as the actual foundation it covers very well I've never had an issue of drying my face out
ashley m.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I love this stuff. it applies nicely & evenly. the colors available match my skin perfectly, i prefer powder to a liquid and this is by far my favorite.!
Hollie N.
Medium coverage, slightly cakey, however I like the wide range of skin color choices to suit my very fair skin. Also it has a good value for the price.
Mariah G.
Hanford, CA
Love this! It a good one too! I enjoy the little brush it comes with! Not my top choice, but will use it once in awhile. It actually works real well tho!
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I really like this product and have been using it for a few years now. It is very light and easy to build to a fuller coverage. I will always use this!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!