BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Alyssa M.
The stuff works great and doesn’t seem to clog my pores. I can use it everyday and notice my face looking smoother and cleaner.
Carolyn P.
Bangor, ME
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Simple and easy to use, great for a quick and light cover up. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy and actually eliminates the shine.
Carie J.
Doral, FL

I use this powder in my everyday makeup routine and is true to your skin tone I also have the foundation which is really good
Jill H.
True Match powder always gives me a true match. It lasts all day and doesn't wear off even if you have oily skin or you workout
Anna Grace L.
This is what I use for my everyday foundation. I used to use Mary Kay foundation, but this is cheaper and gives more coverage!
Diana C.
Three Rivers, MI
Love this mineral foundation! Covers like a med coverage, evens out skin tone and covers my freckles for a quick healthy look!
Angela I.
I have use this product since the day I can remember. It has been my ride or die face powder!!! I have gone through 2 or 3 now.
Brittney S.
Evans, GA
Love love love! The foundation lasts a long time and covers up flaws well. When I wear it, I forget that I even have makeup on.
Sanya S.
Loreal products are just fabulous.. i loved loreal cosmetics.. they are just flawless.. light on skin.. best coverage quality..
Nicole S.
Love this product! It evens out my skin and hides any redness or acne. It also comes on really smooth for a nice finished look.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!