BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Laura P.
Bought thus as a light powder foundation when I had horrible systic acne, and it made it look 10x worse when I washed my face. Never will I use this again.
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
Love this foundation, lasts a long time, & covers all my blemishes & spots.
Hate it when I run out & have to use another type, until I can order some more
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have tried this product only once, it was ok, but not my favorite. I need a full cover foundation and found this to accent my lines, which we don't want.
Jetzabel P.
Tucson, AZ
I had been using MAC powder for a while but I decided to cut back on some expenses and started trying new products and so far I LOVE my True Match Powder!
Julia M.
The brush was difficult to use and I found it hard to dispense the makeup. The makeup worked ok, but I switched to other products that were easier to use.
Ashley B.
Dayton, OH
I wear this on a daily basis. There are plenty of color options to choose from, so matching was not an issue at all! I will continue to buy and wear this!!
Angela D.
This is a great drugstore product, I find it blends well, has a great ability to last. I have purchased it for years now and will continue to purchase it.
Jazmine T.
Used this during my quince. Did have reapply it every few hours but the brush made it very esay. The brush was big and fuffy and didnt eat up the product.
Beth M.
I love this product. It’s so light weight and doesn’t make my face feel nasty when I wear it. I don’t need a lot of coverage and this is just right for me!
Amanda C.
KENNEWICK, WA
Best part about this is the brush is attached I can't count the number of times I have packed and forget my brushes. It also works so nicely with my skin.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!