BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Evelyn W.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I bought this one time when I was out of my BareMinerals foundation. I didn’t have high expectations for it at all but it wasn’t bad! I was able to pick this up at my local Walmart so it was way more convenient than ordering or driving out of town for BareMinerals. The color wasn’t quite what I needed but it worked for me for a little while. I was happily surprised with it.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Great product. Medium coverage that is a buildable, natural finish. Great for oily skin, sometimes it will cling to dry patches. I would recommend to anyone. Great color selection. My only let down was the applicator brush. It is very messy. I will purchase again.
Anna W.
I love this foundation powder! When I'm in a hurry and don't have the time to do my foundation routine I sweep this across my face and throw on some mascara and I'm good to go! Stays on all day too and I haven't had any problems with creasing or wearing off!
supti d.
Federal Way, WA
It is a good foundation powder which get sets into the skin very nicely...compare to others this is a ok one...nothing great...I bought it from Walmart long time ago...I would not recommend this that u need to have it in ur purse as there are much better formulas which have come up in the market...,
Marisa M.
Coconut Creek, FL
This product performs almost as well as the high-end brands. It provides great coverage and looks very natural. The only downside is there is not a very large range of colors. While there are very many color options it does not present a full range for all skin tones. This works best for fair to medium skin and anything deeper there aren't options for
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This has been my ride or die for soooo long! 15 years? Maybe more than that! I absolutely love this and will use it as long as it's made. I wear it either with liquid foundation, then using it as a setting powder providing me with full coverage, or alone for an easy get out the door quick medium coverage and flawless finish. Absofrigginlutely recommend this product!!!
Devon M.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I am a true believer in this brand of makeup. I have very difficult skin that varies from dry to oily and has both rosacea to pimples and wrinkles. This makeup does an excellent job of covering all my flaws without looking cakey or taking a lot of effort. It matches seamlessly to my skin color and applies effortlessly. It lasts all day, even during the hottest weather. I have switched from more expensive brands and are very pleased with the results. It wears and looks better then more expensive brands I have tried. I highly recommend!
Ryan J.
I have been using this foundation since high school. It is very easy to apply and blends pretty well. I find it hard to use how I assume it is supposed to be used so I pour some powder on the counter and use the brush from there. I have oily skin and I find I get pretty shiny with this powder towards the middle/end of the work day.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like to use this as a powder after using a light foundation. It works well and actually has a nice smell to it. I love the packaging and how the brush and container are setup. Have been using off and on since I was roughly 16 and I’m 23 while I do sometimes shy away and try other things this is definitely
a good “go to” product.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I've been buying this product at Walmart for over 6 years now. I usually put this over top of my BB cream. It evens out my skin tone and looks great on my skin. It's very affordable compared to what you would spend at Sephora for a powder. I don't ever use the brush that it comes with but it's a great bonus if you do use it.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!