BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2015)
Karla C.
Watseka, IL
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
When I'm wanting a light coverage and flawless foundation, this is the foundation I reach for. It's one of my favorites for summer!
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
My go to powder foundation, i use it everyday on top of my matte liquid foundation for a flawless look! I would highly recommend
Sally S.
Garland, TX
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I like this mineral powder. It is very convenient with the brush at the top. The colors are easy to match and the price is great.
Ashley D.
This product is great for daily use. I have very light skin and I use it on days when I am wearing less makeup. It blends great.
Christine M.
Has a nice finish to it. But I've moved on to bigger and better things now. Its worth it to spend more money for a better product
Nicole R.
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Misty C.
This works great I also use this when I wear my makeup but I also use it with touch-ups I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Omg when I was in high school I love this foundation I just might start buying it again flawless skin perfect matte just gorgeous
Nancy B.
I bought this by accident and it was okay. There is a foundation version of it that I liked better. Looked very natural though.
yass s.
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS SO Much.
it would go to waste a little but it was great fr me

im trying different things but this was great
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!