BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Shannon M.
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I've been using this powder since I was a teenager. I like it because it is a loose powder rather than pressed. It sets my makeup well and does not look cakey.
Justine K.
Montreal, QC
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I thought these powders would be great to use as a contour shade. They are very patchy on the skin. The powder applies coverage but they streak on the skin.
Brittany G.
This is by far the priciest foundation in my collection but worth every cent! I love this powder, it feels amazing on my skin and leaves me looking flawless
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this so much I bought one in every bag that I use so that I'll never be without it LOL
I love how it's matte and not shimmery like the other powders.
Magee J.
Salisbury, NC
It works pretty good & it matched really well but it isn't my favorite. I like how it is compacted with the mirror though :) it's pretty good for the price.
Leah H.
Albion, MI
I have used this brand for years. I tend to have oily skin and blemishes from time to time and this foundation provides full coverage and helps the oiliness.
Nikki L.
Richmond, TX
Color is darker than what it says. I have medium skin tone and bought medium but looks too dark so I use as bronzer. If I use a lot my face look cakey.
Michelle G.
Crookston, MN
I like this powder because it feels like it's a foundation powder. And I like that because I an get extra coverage. It also sets my foundation and concealer.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a very good affordable powder foundation. The more you buff it in the more coverage youll get. I can get a light medium coverage and it lasts all day
Jamila H.
Homestead, FL
An affordable product that I wanted to try out and it covers well but it feels heavy on my face . Its more of my plan b when i run out of my other powders.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!