BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (2002)
Shannon M.
Have been using this since I was a teenager. It does a nice job making your skin look natural, but I wish it would stay on longer.
Jelissa B.
I use the brush more then what I use the actual powder but I like the powder to just to give it a lil soft look after my foundation
Andrea B.
Bennettsville, SC
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
No perfumes, even coverage, long lasting. I like that it's put together with the brush as well, easy to-go. Loving Loreal products!
kk l.
Perkasie, PA
Exactly what you would expect from a drug store foundation. :( Save your money and invest in my favorite powder, Chanel Les Beiges.
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I love this foundation. And the fact that it comes with the makeup brush is a bonus. I always buy this it goes on easy and evenly.
Bianca F.
Did not like this powder. I feel like it cakes up easily and doesn't give a nice coverage. And I wouldn't recommended this to blot.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I saw this being used by a favorite makeup blogger and have not turned back since!!! Love this!!! Good cause verse for a powder!!!
Gia O.
Salem , OH
I really liked this loose powder it went on flawlessly and it wasn’t very expensive I really think it helped my skin look smoother
Ononna K.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love it because I pile it on top of my concealer and mix to get that smooth, powdery finish. It stays on for about 6 hours too :)
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
It's okay,not a huge fan,a TON OF fallout with this powder,doesn't stay on the brush very well,bought it once,didn't buy it again.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!