BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Shayna J.
Preston , ID
I have used this powder foundation for years! Absolutely one of the best! And they have every shade. Goes on lightly and last all day!
By far one of my favorite makeup products. The minerals are very loose while managing to cover blemishes. I would recommend to anyone.
amanda w.
Russellville, AL
Love this it looks so natural and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup at all easy to apply and gives me a silky smooth look love it
Ashley G.
Ventura
I LOVE this product. The coverage is amazing, and it's so natural looking. The only problem I have is the mess. It gets everywhere :(
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I don't think this provides good coverage and it makes my skin flaky. There is probably talc in it, which doesn't work with my skin.
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I thought this looked nice when I first put it on but in better lighting. I could see the power on my face. However it it very light.
Roberta F.
Wilmington, DE
It is a good product and he only real flaw I see is that it doesnt really blend well for me. Also the brush to apply is a bit stiff.
Natalie Z.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My go to drug store foundation. It's light, but with great coverage. Not drying & looks natural. I love the range of colors & tones.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
When applied it isn't to think on the skin but it covers almost all the dark spots and blemishes. I keep this handy everywhere I go.
Erica G.
Because my skin is so fair, it's hard to find powder that looks natural. But this one does! It blends very well and doesn't cake up.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!