BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Stephanie H.
It was ok it didn't really cover my face as well as I had hoped it to. But I wouldn't totally count it out I'd use it again if had too
Hailey F.
I love this! I use it everyday and it gives me flawless coverage. Goes on very even, doesn't cause breakouts and covers every blemish.
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this product!! I have tried many others and this is the one I come back to. It blends perfectly on my face and gives me a glow.
Abby B.
Alma, GA
This is my favorite powder. I have used it for years and have never once thought about swapping brands! It is one of my makeup staples.
jenn s.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Would not buy again. even after a good moisturizer it clung to patches on my skin. Definitely not for people with moderately dry skin!
Miriam L.
The L'ORÉAL PARIS TRUE MATCH only ised it once cause I didn't like it. My sister is the one into it but I prefer the powder foundation.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This powder is some really good stuff with some amazing coverage, I get mine from Walmart the nude baige one and it works great for me
Paulina Z.
Garden City, NY
I like this mineral powder. I use it over my foundation to lock it in. It's a good match for my skin tone and it doesn't clog my pores.
Shari G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've been using this powder for years and it has never let me down. it's lightweight on my skin and doesn't make me break out at all.
yesica c.
Tried this once and like it but I wasn't too satisfied because you have to keep reapplying it and i really didn't find my match color.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!