BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...1 Answers
  • How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Kat F.
Great powder foundation or setting powder. I have both the True Match liquid and powder, but only use the powder on my nose, forehead and over my lips (I have hyperpigmentation). Good product for the price.
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
I really like this powder its the only drug store powder that really fits my skin color. and there's a matching liquid foundation. The numbers really help to find the right color agin once you've ran out.
member-96d5c
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
I use this product to set my makeup and I love it, it’s very long lasting and it keeps my skin from getting oily, it’s very easy to apply, it has a brush and the packaging is very nice😍 I would buy again!
Julie C.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I love this powder. I use it alone and it looks very natural. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. And it hasn't given me any breakouts. This is my favorite foundation.
Hannah G.
Love love love this stuff. I have used it for years now. I always get compliments on my skin because of this foundation. I just use a moisturizer underneath and it's perfect.
Kimberly S.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is my favorite loose powder! I was introduced to it when i was looking for a cheaper alternative for Bare Minerals loose powder. I prefer this way over Bare Minerals now
Adrianne J.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used this make up as a touch up powder. Didn't use the brush, used a pad. The brush seemed to make the make up look too cakey. But with a pad it worked great. Great coverage. Good price.
Ijeoma E.
This is a great drugstore powder that provides good coverage without needing much reapplication. I use this with a tinted moisturizer and concealer, and I'm good to go!
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Son unos productos de muy buena calidad tiene un precio justo, y la verdad son esenciales el emmaquillake la verdad me
Gustan muchos! Son fáciles de encontrar! Hh
Im fascinated with this powder works really good on my face. Ive been using it for more than three years. Its semi cheap. Prefer buying it at walmart. Wouldnt leave it for another product.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!