BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Melissa B.
Bath, PA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I am not a fan of powders. It dried out my skin and made my face irritated and red. Not exactly what you are going for when trying to use make up. Should probably change their formula and brush!
mayra z.
Salinas, CA
This was one of the first powders I ever used. I continue to use it because of how smooth it makes my skin look. It provides medium to buildable coverage and you can always find it for a great price. Definitely worth a try.
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
I love this powder. I found a great color match for me to be a dark skin ladi. And i love the way it blends. No breakouts. No smell just a great powder for drugstore
María R.
weston, FL
Les recomiendo este producto porque de verdad lo máximo y me parece que es perfecto que no dudes en adquirir los porque es uno de los mejores que está en el mercado Así que vayan y compren lo porque no sé qué súper fabuloso♥
Elizabeth K.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation Cocoa 0.35 oz; 10 g more...
I do like this foundation but do not feel like it covers too well. It does feel light when wearing and can be applied very easily with the brush attached to the lid.
Summer C.
Sykesville, MD
Covers well, i like the brush. I don't like that it rubs off easily. It is not easy to get out of the container. I like the way it blends too. It has a nice finish.
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI
Love this foundation
I don't like cakey makeup and this is my perfect kind.
The powder is full coverage without feeling heavy which is amazing.
It's under $15 so you can't beat that either! Grab it at your local Walmart!
Liewonna  .
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product♥♥♥ I have in 3 different colors (cream tho) for when I contour and I have the blushes in the powder. it says super blendable and they mean it. I highly recommend this product for normal skin.
Kayla M.
Kodak, TN
Love this powder. It has so many different shades and you don't typically get that with department store brands. The powder has a great, light feel on your face and doesn't look cakes.
Christine C.
Cumberland, RI
This powder works well and since I am so pale - I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the color matched and how evenly it blended. I will definitely replace it when it runs out.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!