BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Alicia S.
I bought this for my mother because she wanted a setting powder but I was not a fan of how much product gets wasted because it falls out
Shantel L.
Russell Springs
Review for: Natural Beige more...
When I buy this I usually pay 15$ for it, it’s an amazing foundation, but you have to use a fair amount to get the coverage you pay for.
Nallely R.
Humble, TX
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Love it. Covers everything i need it to cover from acne spots to red marks on my face. Have tried others but this one's the best by far.
Stasha C.
manchester, NH
Ive been using this for a few years , it works great and very blendable and natural! It is also easy to match colors to your foundation!
evelina g.
Great for achieving a natural look looks beautiful on skin apply layers for full covarage foundation use this with a flat top face brush
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I'm not a big fan of this product it doesn't do much for me. The color doesn't show off and the brush is rather pointless for me as well.
Amy S.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This product is good. I prefer more coverage. I would use this in combination with a pressed powder for better coverage and for oily skin
Becca W.
I really do love this powder. I use another powder too on a daily basis but I also use this one. It makes my face very smooth and silky.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
It is not a 100% perfect match, but it is extremely close. I think that this is a decent foundation, but I do not always use foundation.
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Perfect addition to your regular makeup routine. Gives me the perfect warm finishing glow that my skin so badly needs in the winter time
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!