BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Ashley M.
Leland, NC
I swear by this stuff. It gives my face such a natural look on my natural days. I also touch up with this, this is a staple in my arsenal.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Decent coverage but very dry and makes my skin look dehydrated and lifeless. You would definitely need a highlighter or something over it.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Got this powder on clearance at Walmart in a darker shade and I am using it as my bronzer, wow it blends amazingggggg and lasts all day!!!
taylor h.
Griswold, IA
LOVE this powder foundation! My go-to. The coverage is amazing, and if you have oily skin like me, like most powders it helps with that!
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Holy grail foundation. Doesn't break me out yet still manages to cover everything that needs coverage. Only thing is it wipes off easily
Stasha C.
manchester, NH
Ive been using this for a few years , it works great and very blendable and natural! It is also easy to match colors to your foundation!
brittany c.
Sequim, WA
I love this! My face has changed some since being pregnant and I pray that it goes back so that I will be able to use this product again!
Kristin M.
St Clairsvle, OH
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Flawless finish, great price, great brand. I would recommend this to anyone who didn’t want to pay prestige pricing for powder finishes!
Unique H.
Hanford, CA
This is one of the best power foundation i have ever used. It matches my complex perfectly are leave my skin looking smooth and natural.
Laura C.
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
This is the only foundation I can use on my oily skin. It doesn't get cakey and gross as the shine comes back to my skin through the day.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!