BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Kara B.
Lucasville, OH
I've used this product for several years over top of my BB cream or liquid foundation. I typically have oily skin so the powder helps to prevent that and give me a flawless look.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I liked the coverage of this powder but it looks like it just sits on your face. It doesn't look natural, like a bit of a shield. I stopped using it and went to mineral powders.
Jessi M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I wasn't a fan of his foundation powder. It's not a bad product but I have found it to be a bit to cakie for my skin. I suggest a different type of foundation for fairer skin. Although I didn't have a problem finding a match to my color.
Sarah B.
Kennewick, WA
I do not wear foundation or powder ever. I only use it when I have a zit or something that needs covered. I find this is the best. I don't have to use two separate things.
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
I love L'oreal's Bare Naturals line. Not heavy, but does the job well. I prefer the powders to heavy foundations as they are less greasy. Pink isn't particularly my color, but I still love their line.
Jasmine C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
For the price, this product is good and it gets the job done. There is a wide selection of colors to choose from and it does mattify the skin without making it look cakey.
Miranda B.
I use this makeup everyday. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and is very light. It provides great coverage and helps even out my blemishes. It lasts a really long time. I hardly ever have to reapply even after 12+ hours.
Laurice L.
Saint Paul, MN
This was the first powder I've ever tried and it doesn't look oily but it doesn't last long but it's good with touch ups. it transfers easily and its easy to work with.
Riley C.
West Melbourne
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
This is a great powdered foundation. Easy to apply. Very reasonable cost. And it's excellent for traveling because the brush is on top. You can find it at any drugstore.
Jennifer H.
Weaverville, NC
I love this powder. I'm a warm and it matches my skin perfectly! Loreal is the best makeup and I cant go to any other. I never have a break out problem and I'm acne prone.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!