BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
ashlee w.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
I used this product all throughout high school, not getting into liquid foundations until later. The powder is finely milled, and goes on incredibly smooth. I hear people say this is a dupe for bare minerals, but I honestly can't compare because I have never used BM. I adored the finish of this product and how it made my skin look. It was a reasonable price and would recommend for someone who enjoys powder foundations.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is a great product to use if you aren't much of a makeup person and prefer the more natural look. My face goes between stages.. it's either super oily or extremely dry, I found this product left my face feeling SUPER dry all of the time. Soon after I realized I needed something with moisture.
Kendall U.
This is a great product for summer or if you're looking for an easy day type of look! I wore this often during the summer when I would go camping or on beach trips. I was on the hunt for a powder foundation that wouldn't cause irritation due to my sensitive skin, and this hit the jackpot! The downsides are the price and the blending abilities.
Amelia P.
Blowing Rock, NC
This powder foundation has really good coverage for a powder and does on pretty cleanly (not blotchy). I really enjoy the L'Oréal brand and this stuff is a little pricey for drugstore foundation but there is a decent amount of product. I have dry skin so sometimes I don't like using powder foundation because my skin starts to look flakey but with this product it is not as bad as others that I have used.
Aynur A.
This is holy grail. No lie, I use this every single day. My biggest problem is my reddness from my acne, it's not super bad but I do need to cover up the redness and this is my savior. I honestly which I would have found one that more compact because the loose powder is pretty messy.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My mom uses this and it makes her skin look very smooth and even. It is one of her favorite powder foundations. It's best when used with liquid foundation by L'Oréal as well. I would definitely recommend to anyone in the future. #contest
Marian D.
Medley, FL
Review for: Nude Beige, Natural Beige, Classic Beige more...
I love this foundation, of course the design of the bottle is tricky, dont let it fall over or you will have too much at the top. But this product does not clog my pores, it works great, covers flawlessly and is light! Does not feel like i am wearing anything, i can even fall asleep in this make up and not break out.
Erin S.
Cairo, OH
I have bought many of these! I have used it for years! This was my very first foundation in general because it is very beginner friendly! I still use it to this day for when I have days liquid foundation just doesn't mesh with my skin. If do some reason you think it looks too powdery on your face just spray some setting spray and it's perfect.
Chelsea J.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I discovered this foundation in my teens and I'm SO HAPPY that I did. I've never felt the need to go to the more expensive brands for my foundation. First of all I sweat easily so I needed a powder foundation that won't melt on my face. Second, it lasts and gives even coverage. I'm going on 10 years with this foundation and I don't see any reason to change it up any time soon.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
The True Match Mineral foundation is great and I really enjoyed the coverage that it had as well as how well the minerals blended out and stayed on my face, it lasted for about 5-6 hours without needed much touch-ups. I didn't really care for the brush that it came with though, just made the packaging more bulky.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!