BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%
  • Iron Oxides

Reviews (2014)
Molly G.
Lancaster, NY
Nice quick powder foundation. I like to use it when I want to do a quick makeup day. It's also nice in the summer because it's so lightweight.
Abby W.
This is by far my favorite cheap powder! If you are looking to save a couple dollars, its worth it! Great coverage and lasts surprisingly long
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is great to use when you don't have acne. I just don't really prefer powder foundations. This is a great coverage powder foundation though
Tia B.
Searcy, AR
The foundation is very light and easy on my sensitive skin. It doesn't feel heavy on my face and last all day. It covers my rosacea really well
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
I really love this powder, iuse it every timewith my lumi match foundation. it gives me that medium coverage that I want and it's just perfect.
Kortnee M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
Medium coverage, not many color choices. However, you can get away without many choices in powders. They staying power was not too impressive.
Jeanette A.
Hawthorne, CA
This is the only powder I've used and it works wonders. I'm satisfied with the coverage, it is also very light. I will be purchasing it again.
MK J.
I like using this powder foundation. I don’t have to put anything extra on after I apply this because it evens out my skin very effortlessly.
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
I have never liked this product very nasty & brush is just pointless.... Its very noticeable when its on your face can't help but cake it on.
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My mom loves this brand. She has been using it for YEARS. Personally i like the darker color but during the Michigan Winters, I chose this :]
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!