BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Ellie K.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not sure what the real purpose is, but I love using this stuff for events! It is great for legs and arms. It gives your skin a natural glow.
Julisa Martinez M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Ive been using this since i was in high school and i graduated 3 years ago. i use it to take away the shiny look when I'm out in a hurry .love it
Ruby N.
Los Angeles, CA
A lighter color helps for when you need to complete a conceal look , its very soft on the skin and it seems to last a sufficient amount of time.
Tina R.
Highland Hgts, KY
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I really like this mineral powder alone or on top of liquid foundation. It never makes me feel heavy or weighs me down like other cakey powders.
Hailey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
By far the best powder foundation I have ever used. It offers even and all day coverage. I use two shades one for all over and one as a bronzer.
kauan r.
Esse produto é ótimo elevador usa só basta você ter mais paciência elegância que você vai muito à frente como ele e o seu é legal cada vez mais
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I have been using this foundation for years. I love the coverage and the fact that my face doesn't feel gunky or like it's caked with product.
Miriam G.
Visalia , CA
My number one go to of all times, since I've been in high school and yet still 9years later it's still my favorite!! A little goes a long way!!
Claudia B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I give three stars based on the inconvenient packaging. The brush is very harsh and irritated my skin and the product gets all over the place.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This loose powder I use to use the technique of the thousand powders and also to seal my base just a little as it covers a lot and is excellent
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!