BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1996)
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION. I have been using it for the last 6 years and I love it. The powder hides my pores and blends very well.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I have used this product for years, I love love it and I get it as soon as I run out. Much better then a pressed power! Hands down give it a try.
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
I have combo skin and this is my go-to powder foundation. Leaves my skin feeling and looking great and there are plenty of shades to choose from.
Hailey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Natural Buff more...
By far the best powder foundation I have ever used. It offers even and all day coverage. I use two shades one for all over and one as a bronzer.
Erika B.
I don't know a lot about makeup, but this powder is the best. I love how it blends so easily. And finding the perfect one is super easy as well.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
una base en polvo es mi opcion numero uno para el dia a dia cubre muy bien las manchas de la cara me encanta lastima la POCA VARIEDAD DE COLORES
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Golden Ivory more...
I love this whole line!! I use #6 cocoa. It matches perfectly with my skin tone. Not heavy, also goes on easy. Blends very well. Great product!!
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Doesn't break me out yet still manages to cover everything I need it to cover! So light weight and lasts quite a while. My holy grail foundation
Cheyenne T.
Oil City, PA
Very good makeup has a soft finish added to it. just like any other makeup be sure to find your skin tone for best results for that natural look.
Kristen D.
I like this powder foundation. I'm not a huge fan of powders, but this one is ok. The main reason I don't love it, is because it's really messy.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!