BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

Reviews (2014)
Buy on Amazon*
Erica S.
ORLANDO, FL
One of my favorite drug store makeup brand is lorreal! and this powder is amazing! i would recommend to anyone that is looking for a right powder.
Laura  J.
I use this for light coverage and it blends well but it does crease uner the eyes so I have stopped using it there. Otherwise it's a good product.
Rosamaria S.
Springdale
This is one of the only brands that don't make my face so oily. I can put this one without worrying about it. One of my favorite brands of makeup.
Mary C.
It's easy to find a match! It's smooth amd stays put. I love it! I live in Texas and i usually sweat it all off but seriously, this one is awedome!
Kelsey T.
Evergreen, NC
The brush is super hard. I have rosacea and this brush made my rosacea flair up so bad because of how hard it is! The color was a little too dark.
Margarita R.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Great product! Good coverage and last all day. I love how light weight it is and it doesn't make my skin break out, and i love how natural it looks
Teran F.
Use L'Oréal products a lot ESP just the foundation. Been buyin for long time now. Nice packaging, works amazing, looks good. ESP for my light skin
Melissa H.
This powder didn't do much for me there's a lot of powders out there that will do more. It didn't help with my oiliness it just didn't work for me.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
I was very impressed! I love Lancome's mineral loose makeup the best, and I have to say, this is every bit as good! Even and coverage is buildable.
Samantha R.
I don't normally use powder foundation but it is not that bad for it's price. It is alittle noticeable but not too much and it has decent coverage.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!