BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Erica S.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite drug store makeup brand is lorreal! and this powder is amazing! i would recommend to anyone that is looking for a right powder.
Allison M.
Brainerd, MN
I have used this when I was in a pinch in college and couldn’t afford the bare minerals! It works Great! Hard to find now and the price is awesome.
Rosamaria S.
Springdale
This is one of the only brands that don't make my face so oily. I can put this one without worrying about it. One of my favorite brands of makeup.
Charlotte J.
Spokane, WA
Not impressive. This is a very light and glittery product. I tried this thinking it would set my foundation but it is a very light coverage powder.
Kelsey T.
Evergreen, NC
The brush is super hard. I have rosacea and this brush made my rosacea flair up so bad because of how hard it is! The color was a little too dark.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
This product works really well as a setting powder. It is fine milled and doesn't settle in any lines. Pretty good powder for a drug store brand :)
Melissa H.
This powder didn't do much for me there's a lot of powders out there that will do more. It didn't help with my oiliness it just didn't work for me.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
I love this stuff it makes me look great but not fake! It has such s natural look , everyone always asks me what I'm using and I always tell them.
Teran F.
Use L'Oréal products a lot ESP just the foundation. Been buyin for long time now. Nice packaging, works amazing, looks good. ESP for my light skin
Margarita R.
Review for: Natural Buff more...
Great product! Good coverage and last all day. I love how light weight it is and it doesn't make my skin break out, and i love how natural it looks
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!