BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
This is a great product that covers your blemishes and goes on evenly for a perfect look. Not to pricey for the results. I picked mine up at Walmart.
Jude T.
It has a nice pigment to it, the face doesn't look cakey after you put it on and it controls the shyne for about 3 hours. I don't like the brush doe
Alex M.
Hinckley, OH
The brush is very rough on the skin. The powder needs to be blended really well into the face to make sure you don't have a "chalky" look about you.
L. M.
Long Beach, MS
Love love love this foundation. I've been using it for years! It is so easy to apply and gives the coverage of a liquid & powder foundation combined.
Kelsey L.
Covers well for a powder. It makes my face look cakey though. So I just use a small amount to set my foundation and it adds an extra little coverage!
Michelle L.
A good product I'm not one to say I would wear cheaper makeup products but I can tell you I bought this and honestly I was amazed how good it looks
Alaina B.
My favorite foundation! I've tried more expensive brands and none top the coverage of this formula. Love it and the brush and the variety of shades.
Cherry I.
Easton, PA
Super natural look! I use it everyday alone. Not all over my face only in certain parts to look as natural as possible while covering certain spots.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
This product works really well as a setting powder. It is fine milled and doesn't settle in any lines. Pretty good powder for a drug store brand :)
Adrianne A.
This powder foundation is great for beginners because it is so natural looking. I personally use this to set my makeup but it's great on it's own.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!