BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Amber T.
PASCO, WA
Honestly with True Match products you can never go wrong. I've gotten a lot of friends to try this powder and they love it! Loreal provides great products at an affordable price.
Yesenia B.
San Diego, CA
My best friend got me into using this powder foundation, before I was using elf. L'oreal is a pretty great match for me and it doesn't make my face look caked and it lasts all day.
Cindy R.
This product is one of my favorites. Since this product does have a wide range of colors, I usually use a darker color for contouring and it looks great. This powder does not leave your face looking cakey or shiny. It is perfect for contouring.
Chastity T.
Golconda, IL
This powder is great with or without foundation. It gets rid of shine really well and is great for setting your foundation. It matches my skin really well and is very affordable.
Patty W.
Medford , MA
Good setting powder for my makeup, you just need a tiny bit to set liquid foundation. Comes in many shades and it's super affordable, and sold at any drugstore that sells makeup!
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This powder foundation is the right color for my skin, it doesn't look pink and i love that. i have it in porcelein and it blends really well. i will probably be buying this again!
Lindsey S.
For a light and more natural look this mineral makeup works great, its easy on your pores and doesn't look blotchy. If you're looking for more coverage a more traditional powder of liquid may be necessary.
Nicole V.
BUENA PARK, CA
I like the coverage and selection of shades. The brush is nice and supple. A lil bit goes a long way.
I've being using this product for a long time and plan to for years to come.
Giselle J.
Bldg 115, Apt WEB 60205, Miami, Florida
I love this powder, it gives me great coverage & matches my complexion flawlessly. Its my go to " natural look " powder. I get so many compliments when i wear it. Super affordable, best drug store powder!
Elise L.
Love the loreal true color lumi foundation, it's my go to foundation now! I'm asian and have the hardest time looking for foundation at drugstores that actually match. I have been using Bobbi Brown's Skin foundation, but will be subbing the Loreal Lumi foundation from now on. Love it!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!